Click here to watch Jon Stewart discuss Fox News’s coverage of Ferguson, Missouri.
This is the self-proclaimed liberal newspaper of record. Would make Fox News blush.
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
GIRLS I DO NOT KNOW is an experiment in taking descriptions of separate, unique features and compiling them to create portraits of girls that will never exist in reality beyond these pages.
An A6 size, 32 page, one colour risograph zine which features 12 never before seen portraits of girls. Comes in a pink transparent envelope, with a random mini digital colour print as an added extra! (3 designs of mini-print available, but they are sent at random, the other two designs are not featured in the photos.)
* A limited edition run of only 50 issues! Each zine is numbered and each mini print is signed.
* Completely hand trimmed and hand bound.
* Printed on Evercolour 80gsm paper for the inside with a pale pink recycled 120gsm paper for cover. All materials sourced from UK.
* Due to the nature of the printing process, there may be the slightest imperfections in the print. This is a side effect of the uniqueness of a limited run printing process.
PLEASE NOTE: All orders received before 5th August 9pm (GMT) will be sent out on 7th August. The shop will then be closed and re-opened again on 15th August and the shipping will start again on the 20th August. This is a one person operation so apologies for the time schedule!
♡ BUY HERE! ♡
Above are all the gorgeous new paintings by Audrey Kawasaki for her show, “Hirari Hirari" that is currently on display at Merry Karnowsky Gallery in Los Angeles, California. The show will be on display until August 30th, 2014. Absolutely check it out if you’re in the area.